MAKE UP HAUL: LOTS OF GOOD MAKE UP.

Hi guys,
Recently I've placed an order on maquillalia, which  is a make up site based in Spain that sells brands like Makeup Revolution, NYX, Real Techniques, Sleek and GOSH,  and I went a little ham ;). If you're corious to know what I've bought, keep on reading (SNEAK PEEK: I'll do a mini review for each product, since I've already tried all of them)






let's  begin!

Eye Palettes:


 The first thing that I wanna show you is this beautiful palette by Makeup revolution  'Colour chaos palette',  which is a dupe for the palette Elettric from Urban Decay.  This palette contains also some indentical shades to the sleek's acid palette.
Because it's so bold it tooks me a while too buy it, but now that I have I can say that it isn't so bold, of couse if you do a yellow and blu type of look you wouldn't be so natural, in fact I find that certain shade, just like the coral shade and the super glittery silver shade, aren't over the top if you  applyi it properly.



I bought another palette: the mur new-tras vs neutrals, which have a perfect mixture of fun color like the peachy shades (reminds you something? :P) and neutrrals, and it has very versatile and creamy matte colors, which are perfect for the crease. Absolutely love this one!




 Also from Makeup Revolution I've bought the redemptetion palette in 'Hot Smoked' and 'Romantic smoked'. I haven't tried this palettes a lot, but I can say that the quality is amazing just like all the palettes from makeup revolution. Just so you know, the hot smoked is the dupe for  the hot smoked palettte by urban decay!

Cheek product:



I love this trio called ' Ultra sculpt and blush' in ultra fair from makeup revolution. The bronzer is the perfect shade, perfect pigmentation and you can't really look like an umpa-lumpa, not so cute right? And -you guys- I can't even tell how much I like the highlight, sooo prettyy! no chunk of glitter, the formula is pure perfection!

Eyebrows:


 For the eyebrows I've picked up the essence eyebow pencil in brown. I really like this pencil, it allows you to draw you eyebrows easily!

Random stuff :P



this was the first time that I've bought false lashes, and I'm don't wanna lie; they are intimidating ( and they take a lot to apply ahh !) But they dn't look  like regular fase lasches, beacuse this are single lashes. They come in 4 different lenght so you can go for more of a natural look or go very bold.




Then I choose two different face mask: one is from 7th heaven pawpaw peel off mask, which I absolutely love  despite the weird smell, and the ziaja cocoa mask that I haven't tried yet( I will keep you updated for sure!)





and I bought an essence eyeliner  just because you can't have too many brushes! ( and my obsession is real :P) 

Lip products

I went a little crazy with lipstick.. but I have to say that I piched this one, which is the jordana sweet cream matte lip color in Raspberry tart, for make a review on it since everyone is talking about this lipstick.I won't say too much but.. it's veeeery beautiful!


 next I bought this lipstick from sleek in Heartbreaker, the color is fantastic super summery and cool, it lasts for a couple of hours without drying out your lipst but it make a liiitle of that weird white line in your mouth.. not so cool, but this happen after 4-5 hours after applying it..


lastly I bought 3 jordana lipstick: Terrcotta a warm nude, Mistery a dark mauve and taupe a taupe color ( just like the name says!:P).

Maquillalia was so kind and they gifted me a psck of haribo sweets. 

Soo this post is complete, I hope that this was helpful to you I will see you very soon, bye, Adriana.

Comments

Popular Posts