JUNE BEAUTY FAVORITES | 2016

HI guys,
I can't believe that it's already july! but at the same time I'm veeeeery happy to show you my june favorites, since it's my first montly favorites and I looove sharing my goodies with you. Let's begin!

if you want you can watch a video version of this post HERE (PLUS I SHOW YOU ONE MORE PRODUCT THAT IS MY NEW OBSESSION AND I TRULY RACCOMEND IT TO YOU)


Makeup revolution ultra sculpt&contour kit in ultra fair


 the first product thaat I wanna show you is this beautiful trio, I fell in love expecially with the highlight and the bronzer. The highlight is supeeeeeer bright and glowy, it isn't powdery or exremely glittery, it's just perfect! the bronzer is veeery pigmented but it's very blendble and you can definitely build the color, but I'm warning you: a little bit goes a long way with this two guys ;). As you may have noticed I haven't talked about the blush, not because I think that the formula isn't good, but it doesn't shows up on my skin tone  and it's too glittery for me! :(

 
this photo was takeen with tthe flash 

Makeup Revolution I  ❤  Choccolate 

I really like this palette but the whole thing isn't in my favorites this month, the one that is part of my list is the big highlight shade in the corner, which you can use for highlight the bbrow bone or the inner corner of the eyes, but I love to use this shade like a regular highlight, I know you aren't supposed to used it in this way, but trust me you won't regret it! 

 photo was taken with the flash

essence eyebrow pencil in brown 

I really like this essence brow pencil, it allows me to to draw my eyebrow quickly and it gives me a beautiful effect, so natural. Plus this pencil stays all day and the color is perfect for me! 

Jordana Matte Lipstick in Terra cotta

 I absolutely love the matte lipstick for jordana because they're so cheap and matte and this lipstick don't dry out your lips and they smells amazing; like the lipstick that yours moms used to wear (loooove it). I have 3 colors: terracotta, mistery, taupe, but the one that I love the most is terracotta, a warm nude. 

Collection  Lasting Perfection Concealer in warm neutrals




I bought this concealer a long time ago, and at first I didin't like it at all, but now I don't know why I love it so much! I have pretty bad dark circles and it covers them perfectly, the only downside is that you HAVE TO bend this in very quickly, otherwise it won't blend!

KIKO Nail laquer in 530 

as you can see this color is gorgeous, it's a blue with golden and silver sparlke that make this nail polish so unique and super pretty! It lasts  reaaly long time on the nails and it's very shiny, plus it's so cheap!

                             a little close up.
7th heavens Paw Paw Peel Off Mask 

My obsession with face mask is real guys, and I love this mask from 7th heaven. It's a peel off mask that purifies your skin and makes it glowy and veery soft. Plus I've used this three times and I still have some.


soo guys if you wanna know one more product that I've been loving thid month ( it's my holy grail, you absolutely need it in you life) CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEO!



soo it's all for today's post I hope you''ve enjoyed, I will see you very soon, Adriana.

Comments

Popular Posts