BEST OF BEAUTY 2016: LOTS OF AFFODABLE MAKEUP

Hi guys,
so today is the last day of the year, and it means the ultimate favorites post: all the makeup products that I loved in 2016 are in this post! if you're interested on knowing more, keep on reading! 

MAKEUP REVOLUTION  I ♡ CHOCOLATE 

as you may know I love makeup revolution! and one of my favorite  palette from them is this one! although this palette is really affordable, the quality is comparable to highend eyeshadow. my favorite eyeshadow are all of the transition shades and the shimmery gold color. and if it isn't enough ;This palette is the exact dupe of the too faced chocolate bar palette one!



 ESSENCE LIQUID INK EYELINER
this eyeliner is my all time favourite eyeliner, I bought it 3 times and I never get disappointed! This eyeliner last all day and it's matte and has a really good pigmentation :P



MAKEUP REVOLUTION NEW-TRALS VS NEUTRALS 

This palette, just like the one above, is sooo good!  the matte eyeshadow are easily blendable and the shimmery ones looks like foiled eyeshadow and the color selection is so pretty! thsi palette reminds me of the modern renaissance by anastasia beverly hills and the naked 3 from urban decay and some of the shades are similar to the too faced sweet peach palette! 


Jordana sweet cream liquid lipstick
I love this liquid lipstick because they aren't too drying and uncomfortable, they look like valvet on the lips, soo pretty. They have a vanilla scent, and who doesn't like that? 



 BOURJOIRS HEALTHY MIX FOUNDATION
this foundation has light coverage that can be easily built to a meedium coverage, and that's ne of the reason why i like it,! It doesn't look cakey, it looks like skin and really natural, like I'm orn with flawless skin!! it isn't completely matte but it doesn't looks dewy either,  I would describe this it like a glowy foundation.


MAKEUP REVOLUTION BAKED BLUSH 
this blush is a golden pink color that gives a pop of color to the cheeks without looking over the top, and makes my skin look really really and glowy. It lasts a really good time on the skin and can be wored both over another blush or on his own. 


MAKEUP REVOLUTION FACE TRIO 

I've talked about this produt a lot on my blog AND i DON'T WANNA ANNOY YOU! As you may know I like the bronzer and the highlither part best, the bronzerr is the perfect color for my skin tone (light/medium wwitth yellow under tone) and it can be built up without looking powdery, i love the highlight because it has everything that i want in highlighter: it's glowy ( a litttle bit goes a long way!) and it doesn't look powdery and it gives me a strong and beautiful glow!  




KIKO AND WYCON NAIL POLISH
the lasting power of this nail polish is really good and if I don't remove them, they can last for a week or so! I love the color; the kiko one is a beautiful blue with strong green and silver glitter, ad the wycon one is a beautiful dusty violet color.


ESSENCE I LOVE EXTRENE NASCARA
this mascara is one of my favorite, it makes my lashes look like false eyelashes. this mascara gives the lashes crazy volume and it even curves them. It doesn't fleek off during the day or  smudge on the lower lash.




JORDANA MATTE LIPSTICK
the jordana matte lipstick are oneof the best lipstick that I ever tried, they looks beautifful, don't dry out he lips and the last trough meals and jordana offer an huddge line of color, plus they smell like cake! 


ESSENCE BROW PENCIL

I've tried so many things for my brows, but no matter what I try I always came back to this little one! even if it's so cheap it's soo good! it makes my brows looks amazing and it stays all day! with this pancil I do my brows is 5 minutes!


 VICTORIA SECRET BODY MIST IN COCONUT PASSION
this body mist smells so good, it is a really sweet scent but  it isn't overly sweet, it's so youthful but at the same time sexy! I love this one *_*





so guys this is my last post of the year and with it I wish you an happy new year! see you on the next one, Adriana.

Comments

Popular Posts