MY SEPHORA VIB SALE TOP PICKS: LOTS OF GREAT DEAL

Hi beauties,
it's been a long time since I posted a post, I've missed you!
Sorry for my assence but I've been so busy :(, but now I'm back!
Today blogpost will be all about the sephora vib sales. In case you don't know what they are, Sephora vib sale is the biggest sephora's sale, which allows you to benefit of 20% off anyting on your basket, it's a pretty good deal to me! Today I want show you my top picks for this year sale, lets begin:

FACE:

BECCA HIGHLIGHTER IN CHAMPAGNE POP
this highlither is a cult favorites and if you don't have it, it's your chance to get it!
ORIGINAL PRICE: $38  
DISCOUNT PRICE:$30


MAKEUP FOREVER ULTRA HD FAUNDATION 

it's definitely a must have, in my opinion it gives beutiful looking skin whitout looking cakey.
Original price: $ 43
discount price: $34


LIPS

TOO FACED MELTED LIPSTICK 
I would use the code to try out as many lipstick as I can, but for this post I limited myself :P I've never tryed this lipstick but from the review that I've read they seems soo good, plus you have a big range color to chose from, so everyone can be pleased!
Original price:$20
discount price$16


TOM FORD LIPSTICK
I would buy this lipstick only for the beutiful, luxurious packging! they're so gorgeous to watch but they're veeeery expensive, but it's a great gift to yourself, you deserve it girl!
original price: $56
discount price:$45



BITE LIPSTICK 

I love the packging of thos lipstick and they're  really well made and they have a lot of shade, so you have all your base covered!
original price: $26
discount pice: $20


KAT VON D EVERLASTING LIQUID LIPSTICK 

this bund is a great deal itself  and whit the 20% off is even better! you get 11 shades for nude to bold color, get it while you can:
original price: $69
discount price: $56 


EYES:
ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS MODERN RENEISSANCE PALETTE
I've been admiring this palette for a while now, I find thatit has a really beutiful color range, perfect for fall and it reminds me the kylie burgundy palettte, which it's always sold out!
Original price: $42
discount price: $34

NATASHA DENONA EYESHADOW PALETTE

this palette is pure perfection, it has all the color that I lovee, but I think that the price is re too high for a palette, but with 20% off it totally worth every single bucks!
original price$169
discount price$ 135 



so that's it for today's blog post, I hope you find it helpful, see ou on the next one, bye! 

Comments

Popular Posts