JULY FAVORITES: A LOT OF GREAT (AND AFFODABLE) MAKEUP.

hi guys,
today blogpost will be my july favorites, I know I'm a little late  and I'm sorry! without further do, let's jump into it!

this month I have some really exciting products to show you, from lip to eyes and a loot more :P






HEAN EYESHADOW IN 823






This eyeshadow is tooo pretty, it's very pigmentated, really soft to the touch and it's a beautiful duocrome: it's a light pink with strong golden reclects. 

ESSENCE KAJAL PENCIL IN BLACK



I wore this eyeliner at the beach couple times and I can tell that it doesn't move at all, it's super long lasting and extra balck. My only complain is that it doesn't last on my water line and tents to tranfer a little on my crease (if you know what i mean), but overall this kajal is really good for the price.

BORJUOIRS HEALTHY MIX FOUNDATION IN LIGHT BEIGE



 I find that this faundation gives a medium coverage and it doesn't feel ( and looks) cakey , which is why I love it expecially in the summer time. This faundation feels really hydrating and it gives a beutiful glowy effect, just like the name says it make your skin look healty!

REAL TECHIQUES  FOUNDATION BRUSH 

 I think that flat foundation brush work the best! expecially this one doesn't leaves ugly brush strikes and applies foundation beautifully. If you haven't tried to aplly your base with a flat brush I highly raaccomend it to you, don't be afraid!

MAKE UP REVOLUTION NEW-TRALS VS NEUTRALS EYESHADOW PALETTE


 I think that you all knows that I love makeup revolution, all their products are very high quality, and so is for this plaette which I've used a lot this month, it's so summer approriate. All the shadow are very pigmentated and buttery and super gorgeous, loveee it!

Wjcon brush cleanser


I don't know if you can find this where you live, but if you can I suggest to try it. This brush cleanser clean brushes so easily and quickly, plus it cleans them perfectly. 

 so guys that's all for my monthly favorites, I hope you've enjoyed it, see you soon.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14980099/?claim=hpew2p3ra4v">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


Comments

Popular Posts